Search Scottsdale Real Estate Listings
Thank you for joining us at ScottsdaleRealEstateLink.com, home of the fastest MLS search on the net. It is our pleasure to guide you through our comprehensive Scottsdale homes for sale resource. Scottsdale has been voted "Most Livable City" by the U.S. Conference of Mayors, consistently ranks in the top 30 places to raise children, top 50 places to retire, and is the number one resort community in the nation. In addition, Arizona has over 300 days of sunshine a year and is home to over 300 golf courses.
Selling Your Home?
Selling your home in today's market can be a complicated task. With the overwhelming number of foreclosures and short sales available, you need an experienced, full-time Realtor to help you sell your home quickly, and for top dollar. We know that over 90% of buyers today are starting their home search on the internet, and have embraced this fact. We implement a custom strategy for selling your home, using today's most effective web technology, in conjunction with traditional marketing to find the "right" buyer for your property.
This site contains virtually all available single family homes, townhomes, patio homes, lofts and condos from the Arizona MLS, and the greater Phoenix Metropolitan Area. Our Scottsdale MLS search is updated daily offering you access to the most current listings including property addresses, photos, virtual tours, detailed descriptions, maps and tax records. For those looking to maximize their investment dollar, we also offer all available Scottsdale foreclosures, bank owned properties, REO's and short sales for your viewing.
Consider using our services for all your luxury real estate and relocation needs. Our areas of expertise include Cave Creek, Carefree, Fountain Hills, Phoenix, Paradise Valley, Rio Verde, and North & South Scottsdale (including the Old Town area).
Housing Market Tidbits:
- Demand has been weaker since 7/13. First time home buyer activity has been unusually low and is not compensating for the loss of strong investor demand from 2009-2013.
- Our supply of MLS properties had 24,993 active listings on August 1st including UCB homes (homes under contract but soliciting backup offers). This is a 3.5% reduction since July 1st, but overall a 35% increase over August 1, 2013. This is welcoming news for buyers who were frustrated with a lack of supply when shopping for homes a year ago.
- The market has now bounced back from the artificially low prices that we saw from the years of 2009-2011. We now see pricing a little lower than the level it would have been if it had increased from 2000 inline with the Consumer Price Index.
- All areas of Maricopa County are now showing annual positive appreciation on a price per sq. ft. basis with the exception of Aguilla, Guadalupe and Fort McDowell which account for under 50 total home sales annually. For the year, Scottsdale has increased 13%, Cave Creek 11%, Phoenix 18%, Carefree 23%, Fountain Hills 14%, Glendale 15%, Paradise Valley 10% and Tempe 14%
- Foreclosure starts for single family homes, condominiums, townhomes and patio homes rose 11% in the months of June and July. However, foreclosure starts have been decreasing dramatically and are now 29% lower than July of 2013. It is being predicted that foreclosures will continue to stabilize with the tightening of underwriting guidelines we have seen since 2009.
- Foreclosure completions have been on a steep decline as well with the number of completed trustee deeds down 45%, number single family homes reverting to lenders down by 28%, and the number of single family homes purchased at auction down by nearly 57%.
- Normal single family home resales have increased their market share to 72%, up from 61% a year ago. This has aided in the increased price per sq. ft. in the market. Normal re-sales are now by far the most common type of sale.
- Investor flips have decreased by 54% since July 2013.
- pre-forelosures are down 71% in volume. Now accounting for just 3% of total single family home sales.
- Bank owned properties, foreclosures or REO's now account for just 2.7% of the total market.
Are you being relocated and going to be working at the Mayo Clinic in North Phoenix? Check out our new Mayo Clinic area homes for sale page.
Scottsdale's Newest Listings
Immediate availability! Live in Gainey Ranch -- in the heart of Scottsdale. Close to shopping, dining, Old Town, spring training! Fabulously remodeled, 2-story, golf-fron...
Looking for that unobstructed special mountain view with breathtaking sunsets from your patio? Look no longer! Located in the luxury gated Tusayan of Troon Village, th...
What a buy! Very open light and bright 1 level patio home with split floorplan of two master bedrooms in sands north that is upgraded & remodeled. Maple kitchen cabinets ...
Beautiful waterfront townhome in the guard gated community of Las Brisas. Travertine floors, cozy fireplace and windows galore providing light and fabulous views of the l...
Scottsdale maintenance-free luxury living at it's finest! Immaculate 2661 sq ft town home in gated neighborhood with 3 bedrooms plus loft/2.5 bath and 3 car garage. Now y...
Free Daily Email Updates
- Automated home searches
- Favorite properties
- Email updates
- And much more…