Positively gorgeous extensively remodeled to perfection townhome in exclusive Artesia. Unit overlooks 10 acre park, McCormick Ranch Golf Course and lake and McDowell Mou...
Come see this stunning 2 bedroom 2.5 bath 1,573 sq ft condo. This is the one your Buyer has been asking for. Professional decor with custom designer touches throughout th...
Luxury living and location! This 2 bed, 2 bath condo is on the third floor and is just a few miles north of Old Town Scottsdale, putting you in the heart of fine dining, ...
BEST LOCATION IN ARTESIA! 1st Floor, Pool View, Corner Unit and Oversized Patio! This Luxury Lock and Leave Unit is in the highly desirable, upscale community of Artesia....
MAJOR PRICE REDUCTION.FABULOUS LIVE/WORK TOWNHOME!!! Almost $100K to Remodel in 2019!!! Finest materials and attention to detail. Like New!!! Large 1st Floor commercial...
Luxury living-spacious & move in ready!! Professionally decorated (includes furnishings) ground level with 2 master suites w/ recently remodeled baths & a powder room for...
Beautiful Home comes with Prime Paradise Valley Office Space and Great Tax Benefits! This splendid 3-story Live/Work brownstone not only offers quick access to Scottsdale...
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2019 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Address: Varies / Scottsdale, Paradise Valley
Dwelling Type: Condos, Residences, Townhomes, Brownstone's, Penthouses
Year Built: 2009
Community Pool & Spa: Yes
Tennis Courts: No
Gated Community: Yes
Private Backyard: No
Square Footage: 950 sq. ft. - 3,184 sq. ft. / 1-4 Bedroom Units
Parking: Underground Parking & Elevators
Homeowners Association Dues: $371 Monthly (Artesia) / $200 Annually (McCormick Ranch)
Annual Property Taxes: See Specific Property Listings
School District: Scottsdale Unified School District
Artesia’s 44 acres will enchant you. Along its edge, find upscale dining, cafés and first-rate shopping, with two golf courses. Downtown Scottsdale is just minutes away. Inside Artesia, discover a community with four miles of paths and trails that meander through a landscape of trees, parks, water gardens and flowers. The tranquility extends to luxurious pools, spas, and a full sports center that invites you to exercise, perfect your golf swing at the simulator or get a massage. Relax at the Registry Club and enjoy the company of friends, or take in a movie. And in the midst of this haven, your home, masterfully built, an authentic reflection of your sophisticated taste. Artesia offers one-story condo Residences, Townhomes, Penthouses and Brownstones.
• A fitness and recreation center, with a cardio and weight room, yoga and aerobics room, cabana with indoor and outdoor massage rooms, lap pool, spa and locker rooms.
• The Registry Club, a beautiful and luxurious clubhouse with a viewing theatre, an events and game room with a full kitchen, a social living area, a lagoon-shaped, resort-style pool, spa and outdoor fireplace and patio.
• A state-of-the-art golf simulator that lets you perfect your swing on your favorite course from among several worldfamous locations.
• A fully equipped pet spa, adjacent to the clubhouse, where pets are pampered as much as their owners wish.
• Park-like landscaping and gardens, an abundance of open green spaces, and water elements that weave throughout.
• Four miles of paths, sidewalks and trails, including a private 10-acre park.
• A lush promenade-style walkway in the heart of Artesia with butterfly-, hummingbird-, cactus- and water-themed gardens.