If you are looking for a lock and leave unit centrally located in Scottsdale, this is it! The unit is located on the quiet side of the Artesia complex-great for privacy a...
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2017 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Address: Varies / Scottsdale, Paradise Valley
Dwelling Type: Condos, Residences, Townhomes, Brownstone's, Penthouses
Year Built: 2009
Community Pool & Spa: Yes
Tennis Courts: No
Gated Community: Yes
Private Backyard: No
Square Footage: 950 sq. ft. - 3,184 sq. ft. / 1-4 Bedroom Units
Parking: Underground Parking & Elevators
Homeowners Association Dues: $371 Monthly (Artesia) / $200 Annually (McCormick Ranch)
Annual Property Taxes: See Specific Property Listings
School District: Scottsdale Unified School District
Artesia’s 44 acres will enchant you. Along its edge, find upscale dining, cafés and first-rate shopping, with two golf courses. Downtown Scottsdale is just minutes away. Inside Artesia, discover a community with four miles of paths and trails that meander through a landscape of trees, parks, water gardens and flowers. The tranquility extends to luxurious pools, spas, and a full sports center that invites you to exercise, perfect your golf swing at the simulator or get a massage. Relax at the Registry Club and enjoy the company of friends, or take in a movie. And in the midst of this haven, your home, masterfully built, an authentic reflection of your sophisticated taste. Artesia offers one-story condo Residences, Townhomes, Penthouses and Brownstones.
• A fitness and recreation center, with a cardio and weight room, yoga and aerobics room, cabana with indoor and outdoor massage rooms, lap pool, spa and locker rooms.
• The Registry Club, a beautiful and luxurious clubhouse with a viewing theatre, an events and game room with a full kitchen, a social living area, a lagoon-shaped, resort-style pool, spa and outdoor fireplace and patio.
• A state-of-the-art golf simulator that lets you perfect your swing on your favorite course from among several worldfamous locations.
• A fully equipped pet spa, adjacent to the clubhouse, where pets are pampered as much as their owners wish.
• Park-like landscaping and gardens, an abundance of open green spaces, and water elements that weave throughout.
• Four miles of paths, sidewalks and trails, including a private 10-acre park.
• A lush promenade-style walkway in the heart of Artesia with butterfly-, hummingbird-, cactus- and water-themed gardens.