Lock and leave corner unit in Paradise Valley, 85253. You will fall in love with this luxury Brownstone unit with over 3000 sq ft., 4 BR/ 3.5 BA., 2 car garage w/ epoxy f...
Luxury Living in coveted community of Artesia . One of the Best views in Scottsdale.. Golf, Mountain and Lake views from most windows ! End unit so lots of windows . Upgr...
All information should be verified by the recipient and none is guaranteed as accurate by ARMLS. Copyright 2022 Arizona Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Address: Varies / Scottsdale, Paradise Valley
Dwelling Type: Condos, Residences, Townhomes, Brownstone's, Penthouses
Year Built: 2009
Community Pool & Spa: Yes
Tennis Courts: No
Gated Community: Yes
Private Backyard: No
Square Footage: 950 sq. ft. - 3,184 sq. ft. / 1-4 Bedroom Units
Parking: Underground Parking & Elevators
Homeowners Association Dues: $371 Monthly (Artesia) / $200 Annually (McCormick Ranch)
Annual Property Taxes: See Specific Property Listings
School District: Scottsdale Unified School District
Artesia’s 44 acres will enchant you. Along its edge, find upscale dining, cafés and first-rate shopping, with two golf courses. Downtown Scottsdale is just minutes away. Inside Artesia, discover a community with four miles of paths and trails that meander through a landscape of trees, parks, water gardens and flowers. The tranquility extends to luxurious pools, spas, and a full sports center that invites you to exercise, perfect your golf swing at the simulator or get a massage. Relax at the Registry Club and enjoy the company of friends, or take in a movie. And in the midst of this haven, your home, masterfully built, an authentic reflection of your sophisticated taste. Artesia offers one-story condo Residences, Townhomes, Penthouses and Brownstones.
• A fitness and recreation center, with a cardio and weight room, yoga and aerobics room, cabana with indoor and outdoor massage rooms, lap pool, spa and locker rooms.
• The Registry Club, a beautiful and luxurious clubhouse with a viewing theatre, an events and game room with a full kitchen, a social living area, a lagoon-shaped, resort-style pool, spa and outdoor fireplace and patio.
• A state-of-the-art golf simulator that lets you perfect your swing on your favorite course from among several worldfamous locations.
• A fully equipped pet spa, adjacent to the clubhouse, where pets are pampered as much as their owners wish.
• Park-like landscaping and gardens, an abundance of open green spaces, and water elements that weave throughout.
• Four miles of paths, sidewalks and trails, including a private 10-acre park.
• A lush promenade-style walkway in the heart of Artesia with butterfly-, hummingbird-, cactus- and water-themed gardens.